: A112 &A113
Responsible for school maintenance and gardens to enhance the overall campus green landscaping, to enhance the effectiveness of site management, promote traffic safety on campus and at ease, providing official car service.
Its responsibilities include mechanical and electrical maintenance and energy management, assist each unit of electricity safety assessment carried out in schools and provide appropriate recommendations.
Responsibilities and contact details of staff：
|1. Planning and control.
2. Energy manager.
|1. Electricity facilities planning and maintenance.
2. Planning and management of energy management and control systems.
3. Regular energy declaration.
4. Energy saving improvement plan of campus.
5. Planning and management of new building electrical and mechanical engineering.
6. Water facilities planning and maintenance.
7. Management and maintenance of the gas supply system.
8. Setting and application of water and electricity and gas.
9. Planning and management of electrical and mechanical engineering.
10. Planning and management of boiler and Heat pump equipment.
11. Planning and management of large air conditioning system.
12. Administrative work of ISO50001 Energy management system.
|1. Planning and supervision management of new engineering.
2. Planning and supervision management of school building, road repair, renovation, renovation project.
3. Management of other departments' construction purchasing document.
4. Planning and supervision management of construction project.
|1. Janitor management.
2. Traffic management (permits/Parking lot).
3. Outsourcer management.
4. Door and Side door management.
5. Planting and sprinkler irrigation management.
6. Support driver.
7. Conference management.
8. Parking, dedicated parking and land lease management.
9. Vending machine and Tissue machine management.
|1. Campus hygiene and cleanliness management.
2. Contact platform of precautions against typhoon.
3. Official telephone management.
4. Official cars distribution and maintenance.
5. Management of conference hall.
6. Management of vehicles in violation of the regulations.
7. Gender equality committee.
8. Statistics and Analysis of Power Monitoring and classroom management.
|1. Power,water and gas used and the payment process
2. Contact platform of Outsourcer for power, water.
3. Editing General lecture & Construction Section Data.
4. Editing CSR Data (Quarterly).
5. Budget management and tracking the progress of budget implementation.
6. Responsible for performing inventory and confirmation of property.
7. Maintaining department Data.
8. Public accident insurance and auto insurance management.
|1. Administrative work of ISO45001 occupational safety and health management system,ISO14001 Environmental management system and ISO19000 Quality management system.
2. Repair system administrator, Assign repairers, track repair progress, statistics and costs.
3. Tracking the implementing progress of construction projects.
4. Space management.
5. Personal Information Protection Act implementation.
|1. Update construction law regularly.
2. Planning and management of construction purchasing.
3. Planning and supervision management of accessible environment.
4. Management of other departments' construction purchasing document.
5. Building and space’s CAD management.
6. Inspection report of building security.
7. Tracking the implementing progress of construction projects.
|1. Management and maintenance of the air conditioning equipment.
2. Management and maintenance of the fire equipment.
3. Maintenance lights, fans, projectors, microphones, speakers and other equipment.
4. Water and power supply repair.
6. Campus lighting equipment management and maintenance.
7. Support driver.
|1. Monitoring system and emergency care system management.
2. Telephone and broadcasting systems.
3. Wireless TV and MOD management.
4. Management and maintenance of audiovisual equipment.
5. Campus Security Access Control System.
6. Lights repair.
7. Support driver.
|1. Conference room management & bulletin boards and folding table loaning.
2. Assigning handling operations.
3. Servitor distribution.
4. Temporary duties.
5. Telephone and broadcasting systems.
6. Official telephone and extension list management.
7. Emergency care system.
8. Campus Security Access Control System.
9. Temporary duties
|1. Management and maintenance of the elevator equipment.
2. Management and maintenance of the drinking water equipment.
3. Management and maintenance of cleaning tower.
4. Temporary duties.
|1. Mail package management.
2. Space key and indicator management.
|1. Answer the switchboard.|